I was sent a copy of The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander
by Sarah Alexander
Release Date: 2016-04-26
Since her twin brother, Eddie, drowned five years ago, sixteen-year-old Elsie Main has tried to remember what really happened that fateful day on the beach. One minute Eddie was there, and the next he was gone. Seventeen-year-old Tay McKenzie is a cute and mysterious boy that Elsie meets in her favorite boathouse hangout. When Tay introduces Elsie to the world of freediving, she vows to find the answers she seeks at the bottom of the sea.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Eddie Red, Undercover: Mystery in Mayan Mexico by Marcia Wells
- #Kidlit Featured Book of the Day: Whaley’s Big Adventure by Alexander Luke
- The Stars: A New Way to See Them by H. A. Rey
- The Playbook: 52 Rules to Aim, Shoot, and Score in This Game Called Life by Kwame Alexander
- The Question of Miracles by Elana K. Arnold