I was sent a copy of Haute Dogs: Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments by Russell van Kraayenburg
by Russell van Kraayenburg
Release Date: 2014-04-29
Haute Dogs gives the classic cookout staple a fresh and tasty twist, with recipes inspired by everything from south-of-the-border BBQ to Japanese fusion to modern food-cart cuisine. Handcraft your own top-notch dogs, buns, and condiments with step-by-step from-scratch instructions, and brush up on your hot dog history with an in-depth look at tasty traditions from the U.S. and beyond. Just in time for summer, this indispensable guide will make your grilling extraordinary.
Big Thanks to Quirk Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day – Sprinkles! Recipes and Ideas for Rainbowlicious Desserts by Jackie Alpers
- Book of the Day: The Hello Kitty Baking Book: Recipes for Cookies, Cupcakes, and More by Michele Chen Chock
- Book of the Day – Sniffer Dogs: How Dogs (and Their Noses) Save the World
- Book of the Day: Wedding Dogs
- Book of the Day: The Green Teen Cookbook