I was sent a copy of The Hello Kitty Baking Book: Recipes for Cookies, Cupcakes, and More by Michele Chen Chock
by Michele Chen Chock
Release Date: 2014-09-16
No one does sweet like Hello Kitty! Filled with simple recipes, beautiful yet playful photography, and Hello Kitty’s signature charm, The Hello Kitty Baking Book is a cookbook that’s yummy through and through. From Hello Kitty Cake Pops to Chococat Cake and Pretty Bow Pumpkin Pie, there’s something for everyone to make and enjoy. Featuring over two dozen easy-to-follow recipes, The Hello Kitty Baking Book is the perfect cookbook for anyone who loves Hello Kitty, desserts, or both!
Big Thanks to Quirk Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: The Green Teen Cookbook
- Book of the Day – Sprinkles! Recipes and Ideas for Rainbowlicious Desserts by Jackie Alpers
- Book of the Day: Hello Kitty Crochet- Supercute Amigurumi Patterns for Sanrio Friends by Mei Li Lee
- #kidlit Featured Book of the Day – Just Grace and the Trouble with Cupcakes (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Book of the Day: Haute Dogs – Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments by Russell van Kraayenburg