I was sent a copy of Sprinkles!: Recipes and Ideas for Rainbowlicious Desserts by Jackie Alpers
by Jackie Alpers
Release Date: 2013-10-15
Here’s a guide to baking delicious desserts with a colorful twist: sprinkles! Of course you can scatter them over cakes and pies. But did you know that you can swirl sprinkles into waffles, “embroider” them on cookies, and bake them into pretty pie crusts?! Inside this book you’ll find dozens of creative, colorful, super-fun recipes, plus quick-and-easy projects (ideal for little kids), holiday treats, and party-perfect edible gifts. Learn how to custom tint your own sparkling sugars, mix up sprinkles cocktail rims, and even craft your own sprinkles from scratch. When it comes to sprinkles, the possibilities are endless—and so much fun!
Big Thanks to Quirk Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: The Hello Kitty Baking Book: Recipes for Cookies, Cupcakes, and More by Michele Chen Chock
- Book of the Day: Haute Dogs – Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments by Russell van Kraayenburg
- Code It! Create It!: Ideas & Inspiration for Coding by Sarah Hutt
- Book of the Day: Betty Crocker Kids Cook
- When Jackie Saved Grand Central: The True Story of Jacqueline Kennedy’s Fight for an American Icon by Natasha Wing