I was sent a copy of Chocolate: Sweet Science & Dark Secrets of the World’s Favorite Treat by Kay Frydenborg
by Kay Frydenborg
Release Date: 2015-04-07
Chocolate hits all the right sweet–and bitter–notes: cutting-edge genetic science whisked in with a strong social conscience, history, and culture yield one thought-provoking look into one of the world’s most popular foods. Readers who savored Chew on This and Food, Inc. and lovers of chocolate will relish this fascinating read.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Sheep Trick or Treat by Nancy E. Shaw
- Sugar Changed the World: A Story of Magic, Spice, Slavery, Freedom, and Science by Marc Aronson
- The Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood
- Curious George Discovers Recycling (science storybook) by H. A. Rey
- #Kidlit Book of the Day: Sweet Stories for Baby Gift Set by Susan Meyers