I was sent a copy of CliffsNotes ACT Cram Plan 2nd Edition by Jane R. Burstein
by Jane R. Burstein
Release Date: 2014-06-24
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT® Cram Plan uses calendars to create a specific study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test! Features of this plan-to-ace-the-exam product include:• Timed, boxed calendars for preparing to take the ACT—two-month study calendar, one-month study calendar, and one-week study calendar• Diagnostic test that helps test-takers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their review on topics in which they need the most help• Subject reviews that cover everything on the exam: English, math, science, and the dreaded essay• Full-length practice test with answers and explanations
Big Thanks to Cliffs Notes for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- CliffsNotes AP Chemistry by Angela Woodward Spangenberg
- Book of the Day: Jane Austen Cover to Cover- 200 Years of Classic Book Covers by Margaret C. Sullivan
- #BookHaul / #InMyMailBox August 2, 2014
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Movie Tie-in Edition) by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
- Book of the Day: Independent Study–The Testing Book 2