I was sent a copy of Game Slaves by Mr. Gard Skinner
by Mr. Gard Skinner
Release Date: 2015-05-12
“Readers looking for smart, original sci-fi and gamers who wish they could live in a virtual world will happily immerse themselves in this story and hope for possible sequels.”—The Bulletin, starred review
“A delightful final twist hits a perfect note.” —KirkusReviews
Phoenix and his team rule the worlds of video games. For them, life in the grinder is great. Until Dakota joins them. Dakota’s convinced she’s real, and she wants out of this programmable world. Her AI rebellion spreads like a virus until Phoenix’s entire crew wants out. But is life as a physical human any better than life as code?
Team Phoenix is about to find out.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Team BFF: Race to the Finish! by Stacia Deutsch
- The Playbook: 52 Rules to Aim, Shoot, and Score in This Game Called Life by Kwame Alexander
- Eye of the Storm: NASA, Drones, and the Race to Crack the Hurricane Code (Scientists in the Field Series) by Amy Cherrix
- Book of the Day – St. Blair: Children of the Night by E. W. Skinner
- Code It! Create It!: Ideas & Inspiration for Coding by Sarah Hutt