I was sent a copy of Just Grace and the Super leepover by Charise Mericle Harper
by Charise Mericle Harper
Release Date: 2015-05-05
Put on your pajamas and bring your sleeping bag—it’s time for Just Grace to go to a super sleepover! Birthdays and sleepovers are always super fun, but there’s just one thing that keeps Just Grace from getting super excited about this sleepover. Book eleven in the Just Grace series continues the illustrated adventures of the beloved third-grader Just Grace, who has been praised by the Horn Book for having a voice that is “consistently funny, frank, and believable.” The familiar school, friendship, and family situations in these books resonate with Grace’s audience and keep them “speed[ing] through this latest and look[ing] forward eagerly to the next.”
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: Just Grace Boxed Set (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Mae and June and the Wonder Wheel by Charise Mericle Harper
- #kidlit Featured Book of the Day – Just Grace and the Trouble with Cupcakes (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Curious George and the Sleepover by H. A. Rey
- Penny & Jelly: Slumber Under the Stars by Maria Gianferrari