[The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper]
I was sent a copy of The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper
by Andrea R. Cooper
Release Date: 2013-07-29
Forbidden to cross the Elvin barrier into human lands, Brock cannot sate his curiosity. Cursed by a vampyre bite that forces him to feed on the life-essence of others, he is unable to touch another without taking their life. Chained by prophesy, he must find a witch, pierce her heart, and draw her blood for his cure. Celeste must escape the monks who have held her prisoner for years. Her magic has been kept dormant by her captors. An ancient powerful Warloc craves her powers. If he succeeds in devouring her magic, she and the world will die. When Brock falls in love with Celeste before realizing her demise is his cure, will love triumph over his desire to be healed? Will he risk everything to save her from a Warloc, an oath breaker, who also wants her dead? Sensuality Level: Sensual
I just received this book, and haven’t had a chance to read it yet. In the meantime, check out these blog posts about this book:
- Book Review: The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper over at http://paranormalromancefanforlife.blogspot.com
- Guest Book Review: The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper … over at http://journeywithbooks.blogspot.com
- The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper over at http://www.author-alliance.com
- The Garnet Dagger by Andrea R. Cooper over at http://rbh-paranormal.blogspot.com
- BOOK REVIEW – THE GARNET DAGGER by Andrea R. Cooper … over at http://pageprincess.wordpress.com
Big Thanks to Andrea Cooper for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.