[The Mesmer Menace by Kersten Hamilton]
I was sent a copy of The Mesmer Menace: Gadgets and Gears, Book One by Kersten Hamilton
by Kersten Hamilton
Release Date: 2013-11-19
Welcome to the Amazing Automated Inn, home of twelve-year-old inventor Wally Kennewickett, his genius scientist parents, and his dashing dog, Noodles. From the lightning harvester on the roof to the labs full of experiments in the dungeon, the inn is a wonderful place for a curious boy and his loyal dog to live. That is, until President Theodore Roosevelt himself calls the elder Kennewicketts away, leaving Wally and Noodles to face the evil Mesmers, horrible hypnotists bent on controlling the minds of powerful people. It seems the inn is their first stop on the way to world domination . . . and only an ingenious boy, a staff of automatons, and a brave dachshund stand in their way!
I just received this book, and haven’t had a chance to read it yet. In the meantime, check out these blog posts about this book:
- The Mesmer Menace, by Kersten Hamilton over at http://evaperrymocknewbery.wordpress.com
- News over at http://emliterary.com
- Author Interview: Kersten Hamilton and In The … over at http://www.missiontoread.com
Big Thanks to Clarion Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: The Ire of Iron Claw
- Book of the Day: When the Stars Threw Down Their Spears
- Book of the Day – Nick and Tesla’s High-Voltage Danger Lab: A Mystery with Electromagnets, Burglar Alarms, and Other Gadgets You Can Build Yourself
- Book Haul: Middle Grade and Kidlit Edition
- Book of the Day: Creature of Moonlight