Happy Sunday, guys! I love Quirk Books, I swear I do. A while back they sent me a copy of Wedding Dogs: A Celebration of Holy Muttrimony by Katie Preston Toepfer <3
by Katie Preston Toepfer
Release Date: 2013-04-16
Wedding Dogs captures man’s best friend at 75 weddings—dogs as the best man, maid of honor, ring bearer, or another member of the wedding party! Decked out in little doggy tuxedos or sporting a wreath of roses around their necks, these pooches share in the wedding couple’s big day. Each photograph is accompanied by a brief essay telling the dog’s (and the couple’s) story. A perfect wedding, bridal shower, or groom’s gift, Wedding Dogs shares the joy of the moment when dogs join in the celebration of their owners’ most special day.
Big Thanks to Quirk Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great weekend.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page so make sure to click over and LIKE the page – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book Haul / In my Mailbox – Mar 18 2013
- Book of the Day: Haute Dogs – Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments by Russell van Kraayenburg
- Book of the Day – Sniffer Dogs: How Dogs (and Their Noses) Save the World
- Book of the Day: Middle Ground
- Book of Day: Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle