I was sent a copy of Celebrating Colorado: 50 States to Celebrate (Green Light Readers Level 3) by Jane Kurtz
by Jane Kurtz
Release Date: 2016-04-26
Say hello to Mr. Geo, everybody’s favorite geography teacher! Today he’s visiting Colorado, the Centennial State. He’s going to explore four gorgeous national parks, participates in daring sports, visit a dude ranch, climb to the top of Pikes Peak, and much, much more. Together, you will discover what makes Colorado a state to celebrate. Includes maps and learning activities. Colorful, you-are-there illustrations and easy-to-read text are great for beginning and newly independent readers!
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers for sending me a copy of Celebrating Colorado: 50 States to Celebrate (Green Light Readers Level 3) by Jane Kurtz!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
- #Kidlit Book of the Day–Celebrating Illinois: 50 States to Celebrate
- Dot & Jabber and the Mystery of the Missing Stream by Ellen Stoll Walsh
- Chuck’s Truck (Green Light Readers Level 1) by Peggy Perry Anderson
- Big Dog and Little Dog by Dav Pilkey
- #Kidlit Featured Book of the Day: Gumballs A Mr. and Mrs. Green Adventure