Enter to win a copy of An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet
I was so excited to get an extra copy of An Inheritance of Ashes, so I could do a giveaway for you guys! I already had a copy of this in hardback, so when I got the paperback I kind of squealed a little!
ABOUT AN INHERITANCE OF ASHES
by Leah Bobet
Release Date: 2015-10-06
Six months ago, the men of the lakelands marched south to fight a dark god.
Weeks after the final battle was won, sixteen-year-old Hallie and her sister, Marthe, are still struggling to maintain their family farm—and are waiting for Marthe’s missing husband to return. After a summer of bitter arguments, Hallie is determined to get Roadstead Farm through the winter—and keep what’s left of her family together, despite an inheritance destined to drive them apart.
But when Hallie hires a wandering veteran in a bid to save the farm, every phantom the men marched south to fight arrives at her front gate. Spider-eyed birds circle the fields, ghostly messages write themselves on the riverbank, and soon Hallie finds herself keeping her new hired hand’s desperate secrets—and taking dangerous risks. But as she fights to keep both the farm and her new friend safe, ugly truths about her own family are emerging—truths that, amid gods, monsters, and armies, might tear Roadstead Farm apart.
Leah Bobet’s stark, beautiful fantasy explores the aftermath of the battles we fight and the slow, careful ways love can mend broken hearts—and a broken world.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
- Giveaway is open to US residents only
- Must be 13 years of age or have parental permission
- Entering is easy, just follow the instructions in the GLEAM form below (If you can not see the form, click HERE)
- Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to reply with shipping address (again, US ONLY!)
- Winner will be provided with USPS Tracking number. Not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
An Inheritance of Ashes