I was sent a copy of If You Were Me and Lived in…Egypt: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 17) by Carole P. Roman
by Carole P. Roman
Release Date: 2016-02-27
Join Carole P. Roman when she visits the stunning and exciting land of Egypt in the newest book of her informative series. Learn why this ancient land often called “the cradle of civilization.” Travel down the Nile to discover Egypt’s fascinating history. See the land through the eyes of a youngster like you and understand what life is like in this exotic place. Don’t forget to look at the other books in the series so that you can be an armchair world traveler.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to Carole for sending me a copy of If You Were Me and Lived in…Egypt: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 17) by Carole P. Roman!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- If You Were Me and Lived in…Italy: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World by Carole P. Roman
- Being a Captain is Hard Work: A Captain No Beard Story (Volume 10) by Carole P. Roman
- #Kidlit Featured Book of the Day: Whaley’s Big Adventure by Alexander Luke
- Dinosaurs in Disguise by Stephen Krensky
- #kidlit Book of the Day: The Year of the Three Sisters