I was sent a copy of If You Were Me and Lived in…Italy: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World by Carole P. Roman
by Carole P. Roman
Release Date: 2015-11-24
Join Carole P. Roman as she visits the Republic of Italy. Learn what it is like to live in Rome, see the famous architecture, celebrate a favorite holiday and discover popular names for both boys and girls. Be fascinated with it’s diverse and rich history and colorful traditions. On the way, you might learn a word or two in Italian!
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
Big Thanks to Carole for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- If You Were Me and Lived in…Egypt: A Child’s Introduction to Cultures Around the World (Volume 17) by Carole P. Roman
- #Kidlit Featured Book of the Day: Whaley’s Big Adventure by Alexander Luke
- Being a Captain is Hard Work: A Captain No Beard Story (Volume 10) by Carole P. Roman
- Kidlit Book of the Day: Miss Patch’s Learn-to-Sew Book by Carolyn Meyer
- Book of the Day- Sex: An Uncensored Introduction by Nikol Hasler