I was sent a copy of Mae and June and the Wonder Wheel by Charise Mericle Harper
by Charise Mericle Harper
Release Date: 2017-02-07
In this chapter book for young readers, June is thrilled to get a new neighbor: Mae! Soon the two of them are best friends and are having adventures determined by the Wonder Wheel that they spin each morning. Whether it’s pretending to be a dog for a day or collecting things that are blue, the girls never know what each day will bring. Also, June has a secret: her dog Sammy can talk, but only she can hear him. Will her new best friend believe her if she tells her?
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: Just Grace Boxed Set (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Book of the Day: Just Grace and the Super Sleepover by Charise Mericle Harper
- #kidlit Featured Book of the Day – Just Grace and the Trouble with Cupcakes (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- #Kidlit Book of the Day – Mr. Ferris and His Wheel by Kathryn Gibbs Davis
- The Stars: A New Way to See Them by H. A. Rey