I was sent a copy of How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
by Ashley Herring Blake
Release Date: 2017-05-02
Grace, tough and wise, has nearly given up on wishes, thanks to a childhood spent with her unpredictable, larger-than-life mother. But this summer, Grace meets Eva, a girl who believes in dreams, despite her own difficult circumstances. One fateful evening, Eva climbs through a window in Grace’s room, setting off a chain of stolen nights on the beach. When Eva tells Grace that she likes girls, Grace’s world opens up and she begins to believe in happiness again. How to Make a Wish is an emotionally charged portrait of a mother and daughter’s relationship and a heartfelt story about two girls who find each other at the exact right time.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: Just Grace Boxed Set (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Book of the Day: Just Grace and the Super Sleepover by Charise Mericle Harper
- #kidlit Featured Book of the Day – Just Grace and the Trouble with Cupcakes (The Just Grace Series) by Charise Mericle Harper
- Book of the Day: Deadly Pink
- Girls Like Me by Lola StVil