I was sent a copy of The Year of the Garden (An Anna Wang novel) by Andrea Cheng
How cute is this, you guys? I love this series. Every time I see the covers, they just make me SMILE!
by Andrea Cheng
Release Date: 2017-04-11
When Anna is gifted a copy of The Secret Garden, it inspires her to follow her dreams—maybe she can plant ivy and purple crocuses and the birds will come. Or maybe what grows from her dream of a garden is even better: friendship. And friendship, like a garden, often has a mind of its own. In this prequel to The Year of the Book, join Anna in a year of discovery, new beginnings, friendships, and growth.
Have you read this one yet? Comment down below and let me know!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- #kidlit Book of the Day: The Year of the Three Sisters
- Book of the Day: The Year of the Book
- Adventures in the Garden: A Coloring Book by Patricia Zapata
- The Story of Seeds: From Mendel’s Garden to Your Plate, and How There’s More of Less to Eat Around the World by Nancy Castaldo
- The Stars: A New Way to See Them by H. A. Rey