I was sent a copy of the book The Green Teen Cookbook
by Laurane Marchive (Editor), Pam McElroy (Editor)
Release Date: 2014-07-29
Going green is hard to doespecially when it comes to food. There are acronyms to learn, labels to decipher, seasons to accommodate, and grocery stores to navigateand that’s before you even turn on the stove! The Green Teen Cookbook cuts through the chaos and shows teens how to shop smarter, cook more consciously, and eat a healthier diet. And in addition to the 70+ incredible recipes (created by teens, for teens), the book also includes:Illuminating essays about freeganism, flexitarians, vegetarianism, and moreTips about how to shop on a budget and get the most out of what you already have in your pantryA seasonal key that ensures the freshness of the recipes (and a minimal carbon footprint)Photos for each of the 70+ recipes
Big Thanks to Zest Books for sending me a copy of this book!!
AND as always, big thanks to you for popping by to see what I was rambling on about. LOL
Hope you have a great week.
Just a reminder, I usually post pics of the books I get right as I get them on to my facebook page and my instagram so make sure to click over and LIKE the page and/or follow my gram – then you’ll see what books I get as I get them instead of waiting till I do a “book haul” video. I’ll still do haul videos every couple of weeks, too. So… yeah. All righty then.
- Book of the Day: The Hello Kitty Baking Book: Recipes for Cookies, Cupcakes, and More by Michele Chen Chock
- #Kidlit Featured Book of the Day: Gumballs A Mr. and Mrs. Green Adventure
- Book of the Day: Haute Dogs – Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments by Russell van Kraayenburg
- Book of the Day – Sprinkles! Recipes and Ideas for Rainbowlicious Desserts by Jackie Alpers
- Revenge of the Green Banana by Jim Murphy