Happy Friday, guys! Time for another #FridayReads…
This weekend, I’ll be reading one of the bargain books I picked up for TEN CENTS this past week! The Island of Dr. Moreau (Classic) by H.G. Wells
I am still reading REVIVAL by Stephen King, but it was really dragging for me so I sat it down to give it a break. I’ll pick it back up later and hopefully will be able to get into it.
The Island of Dr. Moreau (Classic) by H.G. Wells
Release Date: 1977-06-07
On a lonely island in the Pacific, the victims of a shipwreck wash ashore. They find a land like no other–a private empire populated by grotesque human-like creatures and ruled by a sinister scientist. A classic tale of horror–even more relevant in an era of genetic manipulation.
So how bout it, what are YOU reading this weekend?
If you don’t know what #fridayreads is, it is a hashtag that explodes on twitter on Fridays.
To see what everyone is tweeting with the #fridayreads hashtag, click here:
**I am not affiliated with them in anyway, other than I participate in the #fridayreads tag every week!
- #FridayReads–July 15, 2016 – Iron Kissed
- Friday Reads with Special Guest – Starian72
- #FridayReads–March 31st, 2017 – Nightmares: A New Decade of Modern Horror by Richard Kadrey and Ellen Datlow
- #FridayReads – Stained by Cheryl Rainfield
- #FridayReads–Sept 5, 2014 – Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, Book 1) by Kim Harrison