Buy on Amazon
By: Kiersten White
Published by: HarperTeen
Genre: YA, Paranormal
Recommendable for people who:
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours. But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures. So much for normal.
I *bleeping* LOVED this book! I’m not kidding! Look at my reading updates. PROOF! lol
This one took me less then a day to read. I started it around 11pm and read until my Mr took it away from me. (My giggling was keeping him awake lol) Finished it by the next afternoon.
- I loved that Evie, the main character is a strong female. NO WHINING only winning!
- I loved that there are so many different types of paranormals in this story, literally something for everyone.
- I loved the premise, the execution, & the mystery!
- I loved Lend.
- I loved the action.
- I loved the *bleepin* characters! *yes, someone dies and I bleepin cried. bleep it all the way to bleep!*
- I loved the comedy!
- I love that “bleep” is now a GO TO word in our house! haha.
So what did I not like?
Nadda! The only negative I can think of to say about this one is I wish it were longer. Is that a negative? I don’t think so. See, I didn’t even give it a bullet point. LOL!!!
Seriously, one of my faves of 2011. No kidding. If this were I tv show, I’d tune in EVERY week. Can not WAIT for the sequel Supernaturally to come out!
Adler Pictures and Reverie Entertainment have reportedly purchased the film option rights for this book! I can’t wait, and I sure hope they dont *bleep* it up!